.

Monday, August 4, 2008

We're having a baby!!!


BrynLee is very excited that we are having another baby. When I was tucking her in bed the other day she said "mom, I am so happy that you have a baby in your belly" I said "Yeah it's really exciting isn't it." And she said "Yeah it's really exciten'" I thought it was so cute because she just keeps lifting my shirt waiting for the baby to kick or something and just loves to touch it. I think she is going to help make this even more fun this time. So we are due Feb. 4th but as we all know we will most likely have a January baby. If you dodn't want to try and figure it out we are 3 months right now.

1 comment:

Riley and Ashley Smith said...

Well Well congrats. I totally would of spelled out the whole word if I knew how to spell it. Anyway that is cool. Are you going to find out what you are having? If so make sure you let us know!! I hope all goes well and you have a healthy little addition to your fam. Don't worry I will try not to think about how this happened!!!LOL