.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Braxten wanted a nap...lol


On the day before school things didn't happen as I had hoped. We went to my mom and dads for my dads 50th Birthday party and so we didn't get Braxten to bed as early as I had hoped. So I new the 1st day after school was going to be a melt down because Braxten didn't get the sleep he needed. So Braxten had his little "BIG" Meltdown when it was almost bed time you know the usual, "I never get to do anything, you're mean, I'm hungry I never get to eat anything." But after he got that all out of his system we were able to go in his room and he said his prayers and I read him a story. When I was giving him his kiss goodnight he said "I am so tired, school is all day did you know that 'ALL DAY'". I told him "yeah I know that is why you have to go to bed early." Then he told me "Yeah I was so tired at school that I almost said to my teacher 'excuse me but can we have nap time?" I couldn't do anything but laugh what other 6 year old would be asking for a nap on their first day of school, they all might want it but how many would admit it?...lol I just thought that was really funny. He just says some of the funniest things. He is quite the clown. But the next day he did finally start telling me how much fun he was having at school.

3 comments:

Whitney Hale said...

That is so cute! Naps are the best!! How have you been feeling?

Riley and Ashley Smith said...

I know what you mean Brax I often think to myself is it nap time? If one of my kids ever asked me for a nap I would know that they had been abducted and replaced with a little alien child!!! LOL

Family on the mend said...

Hi, yes, I did get the notices. However, they were mailed to my old addresses, so I got some late after the event. I plan on being at the buddy walk, along with my daughters and a couple grandkids. My new address is 284 E 300 N Apt 6 Smithfield 84335. :)