.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

First day of school!!



Today is Braxten's first day of 1st Grade and boy is he excided. We went to Back To School Night last night and he met his teacher, Mrs. Whittier. She seems really nice and another really good thing is he has Gorgia (she lives in our subdivision) in his class again this year so he already knows someone. It has been a really crazy first of the year though, because our kids all have to go to a new school this year. Instead of going to Nibley they are getting bussed to River Heights. We didn't get anything from the school until this Tuesday, which was the day before Back To School Night, I have felt quite in the dark. But I hope the rest of the year goes great. Braxten is so excited to be able to stay all day and eat lunch at school. This morning he got ready so fast he still had 20 min. before it was time to catch the bus so he wanted to practice his reading, I can only hope he will stay this excited about homework...lol

2 comments:

Riley and Ashley Smith said...

Good Luck with school Braxten, I love you and I am so proud of you!! I just can't believe how big all of the kids are getting. I am sitting here crying right now thinking about when Tykin and Braxten were born. I can't believe he is in first grade that is crazy!!! Tykin starts second grade on Sept. 2, and Taytlie starts preschool sept. 11 I just can't Believe It!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitney Hale said...

Hey Josh and Maria!
I found your blog from ashley! how have you guys been? your blog is so stinkin cute!