.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

UDSF Lagoon Day

Well we had a really great time yesterday we went to UDSF Lagoon day and the kids had a blast and so did I. We got there at 11:30 am and we were there until 10:30 pm, it was a really long and fun day. I didn't see much of Braxten because he doesn't ride the "Baby rides" so he went off with Drew and some friends to ride the "BIG" rides. I took Kyler and BrynLee on their rides and it was so much fun they both loved everything, but Kyler did not like when the rides were over. I got head butted all day long I would have to tell Kyler do you want to go on more and then he would stop flipping out. BrynLee was so good with Kyler making sure he didn't climb out and that he was having fun it made me really proud to see that I didn't even have to ask her to watch him she just did it. The really crazy thing was that my kids were good the whole day we didn't have any major melt downs like I was expecting. But once we hit the car they were all asleep before we left the parking lot.







1 comment:

Riley and Ashley Smith said...

How sad we won't even get to go to Lagoon for thiokol day this year, or probably ever for that matter. I will just have to live it through your pictures. I can't believe how big Kyler is, he's so stinking cute. Bryn is such a good big sister she is adorable. I miss you guys and the kids so much!!! Bryn was just starting to warm up to me and when we moved. She will probably never talk to me again!!! LOL