.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Now for Christmas 2008

We started out with Grandma Lou's Christmas party on Friday and the kids had alot of fun.
















BrynLee finally felt good enough to open her presents.














Kyler has really liked opening presents this year it has been really fun to watch.
















After Grandma Lou's Party it was Grandma Marleens on Saturday. But I for got our Camera so I don't have pictures. But Kyler was really having fun showing off his signs and dancing for eveyone...lol
After that was had a party at Kevin and Launa's on Sunday. We had pizza and watched Christmas Vacation and then later that night we hooked up the web cam and Ashley and Riley joined the party from Wissconsin. The kids had alot of fun seeing each other on the T.V. We all opened our gifts and can I just say Braxten needs a swift kick in the butt. He got "Clothes" and "Junnie B. Jones Books" and was he mad. He was so mad and I just told him to tell grandma and grandpa thanks and he just kept pouting and and saying little shoty things but then Grandma haded us our family gift witch was a Wii. Now he was happy but do you think he could show it no way he said "Oh wow a Wii" I was so mad I told him "ok than just give it back". He looked at me and said "no way" so I told him "then go tell grandma and grandpa thanks for all of your gifts". I swear somedays it makes you wonder why they say the things they do. And the really funny thing is is that he is really happy that he got the books, he keeps looking at them.

No comments: