.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas morning 2008






Well Jake and Crissy slept over so they could see the kids Christmas morning. And the part that I think is the funniest is that it was BrynLee this year that was the most excited. She woke up at 2:30 a.m. and I guess she woke up Braxten and big surprise Braxten wasn't happy with what he got he said "I hardly got anything I'm going to go back to bed" So help me if this kid survives this Christmas....lol But BrynLee on the other hand she loved everything. The kids said that they were going to go back to bed and BrynLee was going to sleep in Braxtens room but at 4:30 she comes in to my room and wakes me up to tell me "Mom Kyler is so lucky he got chips in his stocking" I said "well that's because he doesn't eat candy. Did you ever go to sleep?" And she said that she didn't so she was up all by herself for 2 hours doing I don't know what. So I started a movie and Jake came out and layed by her for a while. I finally got up at 6:30 and got everyone up at 7 so we could get going. We opened presents and got all ready and went over to mom and dads for breakfast and to open the rest of the presents.


Here is what BrynLee got from Santa. She carries that tiger everywhere. She keeps reorganizing everything in her cupboard over and over....lol













This is what Braxten "hardly got anything" from Santa...lol He got a magic kit and a scooter that he really likes now. Everything isn't just crap...lol














This is some of what Kyler got, if you can't tell I didn't realize I didn't get pictures until today so everything is a little scattered all over the house.













Something that is really cool is on the night of the 23rd. Kyler slept in a big boy bed and stayed there all night and has every night since, all but Christmas eve. Yeah!!!

3 comments:

Riley and Ashley Smith said...

Hope you guys had a good christmas. Looks like the kids got spoiled! We missed seeing you on christmas! Tell Braxten he can send me his presents if he doesn't like them! I love magic!!!

Riley and Ashley Smith said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Marrrriiiiiaaaaaaa! Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a great day. And trust me you are so glad you couldn't hear me singing that while I was typing!!

Riley and Ashley Smith said...

P.S. WHO'S NOT POSTING NOW?!