.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jake and Crissy got married and Poor BrynLee was sick



On the 17th Jake and Crissy got married in the Salt Lake Temple. We all stayed at a Hotel Tuesday the 16th because they were getting married early Wednsday. It was kinda funny though the sealler messed up 2 times and finally on the 3rd time got everything right. So I'm sure thats one thing they will remember forever.

After the wedding we all went outside for picures, and big surprise I was having contrations all day so I couldn't chase Kyler so my aunt Karen said "oh don't worry about it I'll watch him." I laughed and said "ok but do you have your running shoes." She didn't beleive me untill about 2 seconds later....lol While we were waiting for Jake and Crissy Kyler took Karen all the way around the Salt Lake Temple and climbed up the stairs and Karen had a hay day taking pictures of Kyler (I think she filled up the memory on her cell phone...lol)

















While we were there BrynLee was starting to not feel good at all so after a few pictures Josh and I and the kids all left to go to Harriman for the lunchen. So by the time we got there BrynLee was really not feeling good she had a fever and just slept in a corner at the Church though the whole lunch. After everything was done with the Lunchen we all went to Sandy for the reception.
I loved this picture of my dad it just shows everyone that this is just who my dad is...lol













BrynLee slept the whole way there and all throught the recepion I felt so bad for her she was so excided for the wedding and she didn't get to enjoy any of it.Poor BrynLee you can just tell she feels like crap.
After the recepion we started on out way home and on the way we pulled off at Target in Layton to gab something for the kids to eat. Well let's just say it was a dang good thing we pulled off right as we got in the Parking lot BrynLee started throwing up. This poor girl, I knew it was the start of another UTI this is what always happens she quits eating doesn't feel good and get's a high Temp. and then starts throwing up. BrynLee hadn't eaten anything since Tuesday at noon. So we finally made it home so I could see how high her temp was and it was 103 so we did the tylenol and motin thing all night until we could take her in to the Urinaligist and have her checked. Well it took us 45 min to finally get a sample and they told me "well there is something going on, but I don't think that's what is making here so sick so just take her to her regular Dr. tomorrow and have her checked." I was so mad like I don't know my kid, we have only done this 3 or 4 times and everything is the same I know that it was a UTI and now we have to wait a whole day before we can start her on anything to start taking care of it.....GGGGRR So I called first thing in the morning and got in to Dr. McKenna and big surprise BrynLee had lossed 1 1/2 lb. in 3 days. Dr. McKenna said "well I guess we will just start her on some meds." (The Urinaligist wanted me to wait until Mon. before we did anything....GGGRR) So the really sad thing is that the only thing that makes her start feeling a little better right away is a Rosefin shot. Ok now BrynLee is a little girl but when she sees you are going to give her a shot it takes at least 2 nurses and me to hold her down. And then the really sad thing is that it didn't work right away this time so we had to go in on Sat. and do it again because she threw up her Meds. But by Sunday she was fianlly feeling better. So at least she wasn't sick for Christmas. And now she is making up for lost time she has been eating like a horse, thank goodness.

No comments: