.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BrynLee's First day of school!!



One of these days she will grow into her backpack....lol

BrynLee has been asking me when she gets to go to school ever since Braxten started, so it has been a long couple of weeks. But the day is finally here she got to wear her new school clothes and shoes today and she was very excided. She didn't have school until 12:30 and, of course, today she got up early. She had asked me every 10 min from 8:30 am until I told her to get ready, if it was time for her to go to school yet. She would say "2 more minutes?", "Now is it in 2 more minutes?"...lol She makes me laugh because we all know that she won't talk to her teacher even though she is so excided to go. Finally it was time to go and she was out the door so excided telling Kyler we were taking her to school. And sure enough she was fine all the way to the door and then she started to hide and be shy, rubbing her eyes and hiding behide me, so I had to just pick her up and set her in the house and leave. So I guess we will see how she was at 2:30 when I go pick her up....lol Oh and the best part is that it is just Kyler and I for 2 whole hours, and he takes a nap from 1:30-2:15...Yeah!!! Don't get me wrong I love my kids but I really like the quiet too...lol

No comments: