.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby is looking great!!!

Yesterday we went in for our 21 week ultrasound. And before you ask, I let Josh have his way we didn't find out what we are having. So let me know what your guesses are. One thing that is really great though is the baby looks great. It is the right size!!! Most of you know my last 2 kids measured small at this time, and Braxten was the only one that measured right on and he was the only one who didn't spend any time in the NICU, so I am really hoping we get to avoid the exra days in the hospital this go around. But everything looks really good. We had BrynLee (The Baby story fanatic) and Kyler (he was straped in his sroller) with us. They were really good, BrynLee loved seeing the baby on the T.V. and she just smiled when we heard the heart beat. And as for Kyler he just wanted out of the stroller so he could help the tech. with the ultrasound, Kyler was sure he wasn't doing it right...lol Well I hope you like the pictures.
This is my favorite picture.



4 comments:

Arizona Manwarings said...

Looks like a girl to me, Maria your kids are just soo cute. Congrats on another baby.

Riley and Ashley Smith said...

I think it's a girl too, i mean it has to be right?! It only makes sense. BOY Girl Boy Girl!! Well I'm glad that all is well with the baby and hopefully with everyone else. I'm so excited for another niece or nephew. They are all just so fun and cute!!! Miss you guys!

Whitney Hale said...

oh how fun! i already miss being pregnant!! Weird huh?? But i am so excited for you! I hope it is a girl too!! Do you guys have any names picked out??

Anonymous said...

Well I guess congratulations are in order. I heard some of the guys talking at the Buddy Walk about someone being pregnant - I thought it was you then I saw the baby on your blog. Doesn't take me long!