.

Monday, May 10, 2010

A Mother's Day I'll never forget!















I had a great Mother's Day.

The kids (And dad) made me breakfast in bed. They came in and woke me up and I hear Josh say "K what do you say" and BrynLee says so proud "Happy Thanksgiving" Then I hear Braxten say "No it's Mother's Day", BrynLee "Oh, Yea Happy Mother's Day". I said to Josh "Did you plan that?", he said "No". We all got a good laugh out of that. So after I sat up they handed me my tray and a rose in a vase and a card. As I was sitting there getting ready to eat my Hashbrowns, bacon, and muffins, oh and my pineapple/o.j. in a fancy glass. BrynLee starts telling me "your food might be a little soggy because we spilled a little bit of the water from the flower on your plate but we used a paper towel to get it off!" It was so funny because Braxten looks at her and said "BrynLee stop talking you are going to make mom lose her appetite". Let's just say I'm not going to forget this Mother's Day. Thanks Braxten and BrynLee I love you very much. I'm so proud to be able to be called your "Mom" And thanks Josh for helping them get all the water off with the paper towel...lol I'm just kidding thank you for being such a great husband and dad I love you and everything you do for us.

1 comment:

Natalie Nelson said...

I'm glad you had a great mother's day. I once read that being a Mom is the hardest job you will ever love. Isn't that the truth.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. That's exciting about the baby girl.