.

Monday, May 10, 2010

A couple Family Nights

About 2 weeks ago we decided to go take some pics. of the kids for Mother's Day Gifts for family home evening. After we finished with the pics. we went to Pretzel Maker for free pretzels (It was national pretzel day) The kids had a blast and we got some pretty good pictures if I do say so myself..lol



















I wish Kyler would have quite running towards me so I could have gotten the top of his head...lol He is starting to be so good with his little sis.













See they like each other. (Some times)
















Braxten wanted a pic. in this tree so bad and Kyler wants to do everything Braxten does...lol














I loved these pis. of my girls they are so dang cute!
















Josh set the timer on the camera and I think it turned out pretty well.














I really liked this one of Braxten.














BrynLee really got into the whole posing thing...lol

















And about 3 weeks ago we decided to go to Angie's and eat Ice cream for dinner. We tried to "Clean the sink" at Angie's. I think the kids thought we had lost it when we asked them if they wanted to eat Ice cream for dinner. But I think they all had a lot of fun.




5 comments:

Sine Family said...

So fun!! Did you clean it?

Leishman Family said...

Not all the way by the time you get to the bottom everything is melted together and it's pretty nasty....lol

Natalie Nelson said...

Your pictures are so cute. I love going to that spot in Logan for pictures.
I had no idea Angie's had such an apatizing dinner selection. When I am able to eat chocolate again I am so going to try and tackle that desert. Not alone though I will bring my desert loving family with me too.

Riley and Ashley Smith said...

So cute, Love the pics!! The kids are all getting so big! My kids are so excited to come and play with Braxten and Brynlee!!!

Runningmama said...

Just found your blog from another that I read regularly. My daughter Emily also has DS and is 1 year old. Love these pictures!