.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

What a Tuesday

This is a little late but this is the first time I have had time to post it. So we started the day with me having contractions that would not go away, yes I am only 29 weeks. Then I had to have Braxten to the Dentist by 7:30 am to get a tooth pulled. So I got all the kids up around 6:45, yeah they were all very happy about that..not! After we got Braxtens tooth pulled we went to Lee's and got donuts for breakfast.
Yes I was having contrations this whole time. I then took Braxten to school and then came home for a couple hours.
I then had to be to my Dr. apointment at 11:15 am. So I talked to the Dr. about my contrations, (that put me in Labor and dilivery Sat. because they wouldn't stop and they were getting more frequent and hard), and she told me that because they did a test that is 98% acurate if it is neg. that you won't have the baby in the next 2 weeks and it was neg. that she wasn't really worried. So she put me on some meds. to help stop that contrations.
We then had a Dr. apointment for BrynLee at 12:30 pm. She had been coughing though any cough med I would give her and it was waking her up at night. So we went to that and BrynLee was so good I told her that if she was really good and would let the dr. look in her ears and her thoat then she could have some gum. Now you need to understand the poor girl has had 2 UTI's in the last 2 months that have been so bad that she has had to get a shot so that they wouldn't go into her kiddneys. So she has not been the eaisiest kid to have at the dr. lately. So when the dr. came in and she didn't even make a fuss, and she opened her mouth and said AAAHHHH the dr. just looked at me and said "Wow". I just told him "well if we act good then we get gum". She even gave him high five. So after we were finished at the dr. we finally went home to rest. And yes I have still been having hard contrations this whole time. So after we get home I took the med. to help stop the contrations and put Kyler down for a nap and BrynLee watched a movie. The meds. seemed to help a little. By this time Josh and Braxten had come home.
BrynLee and Braxten wanted to go outside and play @ 4:30 pm, but within about 10 mins. Braxten came running in the front door screamming "mom, mom BrynLee!!!" We all know that is never good, BrynLee was screaming with blood dripping from her head and Braxten just kept saying "I didn't mean to". So I hurried and called the dr. office at 4:40 pm and they close at 5:00 to see if they could now see BrynLee for stitches. They said if we came right now then they could. So before we left I asked Braxten what happened and he said it was a rock, so I told him to go get the rock. He came back with a rock the size of a softball, I couldn't beleive it. I asked him what happened and he said that he was holding it and was spinning in a circle and let go and then it hit BrynLee. So Braxten and Kyler went to the neighbors and we went to the Dr. for 14 stitches. The poor dr. said she "was so good today I hate to have to do this. It is like going 50 steps backwards".
But we made it though it and by this time my meds. were suppost to be wearing off but instead I was getting really light headded and dizzy. I knew it would most likely make my blood preasure low, but not when it was almost time to take another one. So as the night went on the worse I felt and the contrations started coming. but I didn't dare take another one because I didn't know how low it was making my blood preasure. So after the kids were all in bed I went to bed and I couldn't sleep well at all because I just felt so bad from the med. so I was up at 3:00 am. It took until 11:00 am Wed. before the med. finally wore off and I took it at 1:30 pm on Tues. So that was our crazy Tuesday.

No comments: