.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

On Tuesday I took BrynLee and Kyler to the Pumpkin Walk.
BrynLee posing for the 2nd time because the 1st time she did this I looked up to take her picture and she wasn't there, she had fallen while leaning on the sign. And yes I am a bad parent and I laughed...lol















This is how Kyler spent the whole time at the Pumpkin Walk.









BrynLee loved the princess cut outs and wanted her picture with all of them.









We are starting our Trick or Treating at 1:30. On our way to see grandma Sharon.













I guess Grandma decided since it was Halloween she didn't need to get dressed. Well what can I say that is just my grandma.













Kyler kept running up and down the halls he thought that it was sooo funny. Then he started going into different rooms and making himself comfortable with his new friends.














Kyler started filling up his bucket. Let's just say Kyler got the most candy at grandmas.















Kyler kept trying to climb in this guys wheel chair.














Dad with his Little Devil.













Everyone at Grandpa and grandma Pitchers.














The kids posing at grandma Lou's.

They even have some crazy red eyes...lol














BrynLee has to mother Kyler wether he likes it or not...lol













Kevin and Launas house.














The Little devil has to copy his big brother.














This is how Kyler ended Halloween. I think we wore Kyler out.

1 comment:

Riley and Ashley Smith said...

I'm sad I missed the pumpkin walk they don't have anything like that here:( Your kids look so cute in their costumes!! Personally I think Josh had the best costume of all! What's that, Josh didn't dress up? Oops my bad!! LOL just kidding Josh!