.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring Break

Braxten ran his 1st 5k April 3rd. He did great he ran it in 28 min. with grandma and Karli. The poor kid when he was coming over the finish line looked like he was going to die...lol He comes up to me and said "mom my legs feel like noodles, can I go in the building and sit down?" So he went inside and after a few min. I went to go find him and there were 2 people sitting insidethat had just ran the 5K, and they asked Braxten "Did you just run the 1 mile?" Braxten looked at me and smiled and I told them "No he just ran the 5K." They looked at him in surprise "Oh so how long as he been training?" so I told them "Well the other day he asked his grandma if he could go running with her and they ran 2.7 miles so she asked him if he wanted to run the 5K with her. That's about it." After we got home Braxten rode his bike, scooter, walked around the block twice, jumped on the trap. and just played. Man I wish I had half of that energy...lol Good job Braxten we are very proud of you!



That next was Spring Break so we went to Baby Animal Days with Shelley and her family and the kids had a great time. While we were looking at th ducks the Valley Channel was there and they had the kids hold the ducks for the camera.

No comments: