.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Kinleys 1st Birthday

Now for Kinleys 1st B-day We weren't able to really do anything big. BrynLee had been sick for a few days and Josh's mom had to suddenly fly out to Wisconsin, Josh's sister was in labor 5 weeks early, the baby missed being born on Kinleys B-day by less then 10 mins...lol But Braxten and BrynLee really wanted us to do something for her birthday so I just bought Little Debbie heart shaped cakes and we did that. Then on Wills B-day that Sunday we gave her another cake this one was Chocolate...lol So she got that really 1st B-day mess..I forgot my cammera but I took some with my moms I just need to get the pictures. It was great we put Kyler and Kinley next to each other after because they both looked like it was their 1st time eating cake, they were covered.


No comments: