.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Kylers 1st day of school

So now that Kyler is 3 he goes to the Preschool at River Heights Elementry. So he rides the bus (Yeah I' not his bus any more!!!) He was really excided to ride the bus until he saw that wasn't getting on the bus to. He decided to sit down in indian style so I had to just had him to the aid to pt him on. But he is having alot of fun at school it's just taking him a little while to like the bus, but I don't think it will take to long before he is running out saying "bye" and wanting to do it all by himself.

2 comments:

Riley and Ashley Smith said...

He is so cute! I love Bryn in the background being miss mother! She's as bossy as Tayte.

Sunshine Sadie said...

Ha.. ha.. I had to laugh. Sadie sits down indian style when she does want to go somewhere or do something too. However, she did not hesitate at all getting on the bus. I cried before I got off the bus. She was saying bye bye bye bye. When the bus brings her home she pitches a fit as it drives away. No, we aren't in Cache Valley anymore. We just barely recently moved to Cedar City.