.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kylers sleep study


Yesterday Kyler and I were down in Salt Lake for Kyler to have a sleep study done. And oh was that fun can I just tell you. At the very begining it wasn't to bad Kyler was just watching Signing Time but then he was done with being good. He started yelling and getting in all his weird possions, you know like the splits and pushing your hand off his head with his feet.



It took us a while but we finally got everything on and got him in his carseat to fall asleep. He was happy now that we were leaving him alone. But that is nothing like the rest of the night, he was not so happy. I don't really blame him, did you see how many wires there were? And if you know Kyler doesn't ever hold still, not even when he is sleeping. After Kyler was asleep we took him out of his carseat and put him in the bed, and lucky me got to sleep, or should I say not sleep, next to him. So he kept twisting up in the wires and they kept coming off so the Tech. would come in and we would have to put them all on again, and no he was 'not happy about this at all!!' and he let us know. This happened about 4 to 5 times from 10 pm - 6 am. Kyler would just go right back to sleep but ofcourse it wasn't that easy for me so lets just say I didn't get much sleep. So when 6am came around the tech came and woke us up to get ready to go. So while I was filling out papers she was in the next room trying to un tangle the big ball of wires that we just took off Kyler....lol














I think he was secretly laughing, "that's what you get for putting those stupid wires on me."

He looked like a little science project after we were all done. It was so funny when we got home Braxten looked at Kyler and looked at me and started laughing "Are you sure that is Kyler?". So after I got everything situated I told Josh I was going to go take a bath and go to bed. I finally went to bed at 11am and didn't wake up until 5pm. I am pretty sure I'll still be able to sleep tonight also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff and my kids (even the older boys 18 - 22!) had a great time with Kyler! I guess they all took turns playing with him. You need to get him a bird!

Sunshine Sadie said...

Sleep study huh? hmmm... They recommended Sadie have one, but I haven't decided yet. I'm waiting til Monday to see the cardiologist and then go from there. Oh and it was great seeing you in Wal-Mart today :)