.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fun day with friends

Today we went down to Ogden and met up with some of my best friends Kenna and Tiffany. I have been friends with Tiffany ever since Kindergarten and I have been friends with Kenna since 6th grade when she moved to Perry. I am finally not the only one with kids so we now have more in common again, I think it will be great to get together more and let our kids play. Tiffany has a little boy, James, who is 1 and Kenna has a little girl, Tallia, who is 4 months old.
We went to a park and had lunch and let the kids play for a while, and there were ducks and they didn't even chase the kids they had alot more fun feeding the ducks today then yesterday...lol I think one of the funniest things was when BrynLee was trying to help Braxten climb a tree. And then when Josh went and finally helped them get into the tree BrynLee started crying because she was scared. After that we got ready to leave because it was sooooo HOT! So Tiffany took james home, he was so ready to take a nap and she said he was asleep after about 5 mins. in the car. And we were taking Kenna and Tallia home and desided to stop and get ice cream, then we went to her apt. to eat it and I guess the kids went so they could play on their stairs...lol The kids also had a really fun time holding Tallia yes even Kyler, it was so cute.

No comments: