.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

BrynLee and her first real riding lesson











BrynLee had her first riding lesson on May 6th at grandpa's house. She wanted to help me (mom) with everything she wanted to help me catch the horse "Bullet". She helped me brush him and she even helped saddle him, that's right she had me lift her up while she was holding her saddle and she threw it up on him. "It was so cute." Then she even wanted to get up on him all by herself, so I let her try until she finally asked for help. Well when she got on she decided she was in charge and she didn't care how big he was, so she kicked as hard as she could and he didn't care and just stood there. So grandpa got in there and started teaching her what to do and she did very well on her 1st riding lesson. She even had to carry her saddle to put it away. She might look small but she doesn't think so.

No comments: